Join me for two hours of cool electronic and ambient music for an early autumn evening! Here’s what’s in store:
1. Klaus Schulze vs. Solar Moon – Let The Rain Come (from the album Contemporary Works 1, Disc 5 “Docking”, 2000)
2. Riverside – Rapid Eye Movement (2016 Mix) (from the album Eye Of The Soundscape, 2016)
3. Brian Eno – One-Two; and Two-Two (from the album Music For Airports, 1978)
4. Riverside – Night Session Part 1 & 2 (from the album Eye Of The Soundscape, 2016)
5. Ozric Tentacles – Plown; Will Of The Wisps; and Air City (from the album Paper Monkeys, 2011)
6. Karda Estra – The Pit And The Pendulum (from the album The Land Of Ghosts 3, 2012)
7. Pink Floyd – A Saucerful Of Secrets (from the album A Saucerful Of Secrets, 1968)
I hope you enjoy!
101 Dimensions – October 2017
Last weekend’s 101 Dimensions program is available as a podcast at Progwatch.com!
101 Dimensions: Electronic Music
I’m at the helm again for this week’s show and I have an interesting voyage charted! For those who might want to follow our progress, here’s a map:
1. Hawkwind – LSD; and Blue Shift (from the album 25 Years On, 1994)
2. Art Of Noise – Il Pleure (At The Turn Of The Century); Close (To The Edit); and Metaforce (from the album Electronic Collection, 2001)
3. Larry Fast’s Synergy – S-Scape; Chateau; and Cybersports (from the album Sequencer, 1976)
4. Har – The Low Road (2017)
5. Kraftwerk – Kometenmelodie 1 & 2; and Mitternacht (from the album Autobahn, 1974)
6. David Arkenstone – New Day; Sunset Highway; Places In The Heart; Full Sail; and Pacific Rain (from the album Sketches From An American Journey, 2002)
7. Karda Estra – Preliminary Steps; and The Curtain Falls (from the album Equilibrium, 2002)
It should be an interesting ride, with ups, downs, and all arounds! Until next time…bon voyage…and Prog On!