I hope you will join me on Prog-Watch this week when I will be exploring some of the vast Musical World of Robert Fripp! We’ll hear great music from King Crimson and his solo career, of course, and from some of his collaborations with Brian Eno, Andy Summers, and David Sylvian. Plus, a few of Robert’s interesting guest appearances!
Progressive Tracks Show #378 (International sTRANGE Music Day)
Yes, International sTRANGE Music Day is a thing…
and a great thing it is! August 24th is a day to listen to unfamiliar
and/or bizarre music to broaden not only your musical horizons…but your horizons in general.
This is a day perfectly suited to The Progressive Tracks Show, so join the burgeoning mass of sTRANGE listeners.
Join me for two hours of cool electronic and ambient music for an early autumn evening! Here’s what’s in store:
1. Klaus Schulze vs. Solar Moon – Let The Rain Come (from the album Contemporary Works 1, Disc 5 “Docking”, 2000)
2. Riverside – Rapid Eye Movement (2016 Mix) (from the album Eye Of The Soundscape, 2016)
3. Brian Eno – One-Two; and Two-Two (from the album Music For Airports, 1978)
4. Riverside – Night Session Part 1 & 2 (from the album Eye Of The Soundscape, 2016)
5. Ozric Tentacles – Plown; Will Of The Wisps; and Air City (from the album Paper Monkeys, 2011)
6. Karda Estra – The Pit And The Pendulum (from the album The Land Of Ghosts 3, 2012)
7. Pink Floyd – A Saucerful Of Secrets (from the album A Saucerful Of Secrets, 1968)
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.