THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #363 (The Show of Many Themes)
I’m a bit scattered this week and could not decide on a theme… so there are many! New music… classic music, Golden Tracks feature… a tribute… and a theme.
Hopefully it all comes together.
- Jonathan Hultén– “…And the Pillars Tremble” from The Dark Night of the Soul on Reflections Records (2017)
- JPL – “Asiatic Grip” from Bienvenue sur la terre on Quadrifonic (2002)
- Jethro Tull – “Play in Time” from Benefit on Chrysalis (1970)
- Jethro Tull – “Inside” from Benefit on Chrysalis (1970)
- Jack O’ The Clock – “The Wrong Child” on Outsider Songs on Independent (2015)
- Child Abuse – “Child Support” from Imaginary Enemy on SkinGraft Records (2019)
- Kansas – “Child of Innocence” from Masque on Kirschner (1975)
- Discus – “System Manipulation” from …tot Licht! on Intrepid Music (2003)
- Jethro Tull – “With You There To Help Me” from Benefit on Chrysalis (1970)
- Jethro Tull – “Alive and Well and Living In” from Benefit on Chrysalis (1970)
- Jonathan Hultén – “Nightly Sun” from The Dark Night of the Soul on Reflections Records (2017)
- Joe Deninzon & Stratospheerius – “Frame by Frame” from Frame by Frame – single on Melodic Revolution Records (2020)
- Jethro Tull – “Just Trying To Be” from Benefit on Chrysalis (1970)
- Discus – “Anne” from …tot Licht! on Intrepid Music (2003)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅