The Progressive Tracks Show #230 (Beginnings… Endings… and Continuations), originally broadcast on Friday, October 6, 2017, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
The show’s title really says it all; we’ll explore tracks that represent the start, the end, or the continuing content of various artists in the Prog World.
- Trojan Horse “How You Gonna Get By?” from Fukushima Surfer Boys on Bad Elephant Music
- Little Barrie “Better Call Saul” from Death Express on Hostess Entertainment
- Can “Sing Swan Song” from Ege Bamyasi on Spoon Records
- Christian Vander “Mala Welekaahm (Incantation)” from Tristan Et Yseult on Barclay
- Pink Floyd “Pow R. Toc H.” from The Piper At the Gates of Dawn on Columbia/Legacy
- The Emerald Dawn “Stranger in a Strange Land” from Visions on World’s End Records
- Pink Floyd “Interstellar Overdrive” from The Piper At the Gates of Dawn on Columbia/Legacy
- Trojan Horse “The Modern Apothecary” from Fukushima Surfer Boys on Bad Elephant Music
- Colin Tench Project “See How She Runs (Through The Fields Of Wheat)” from Minor Masterpiece on Independent
- Can “Soup” from Ege Bamyasi on Spoon Records
- Pink Floyd “Mathilda.” from The Piper At the Gates of Dawn on Columbia/Legacy
- Soup “Nothing Like Home.” from Remedies on Crispin Glover Records
- Magma “The Last Seven Minutes.” from Attahk on Seventh Records
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack