PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #294 (Hitting The Ground Progging in 2019)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #294
(Hitting The Ground Progging In 2019)
2018 is over… but that doesn’t mean the great music has ended. This week is simple: We’ll be listening to some artists with recent (and very recent) music that I’ve discovered.
See? Prog doesn’t have to be complicated.
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 133 now!).
- Pinn Dropp – “Fluorescent Dreamscape (Part One)” from Perfectly Flawed on 766990 Records DK
- Aramid – “Written in Ash” from This Great Distance on 618152 Records DK
- Cheeto’s Magazine – “Cheese Cheater” from Cheese Cheater – Single on Cheeto’s Magazine
- The Sun Dog – “Elegua” from The Other Side on 867682 Records DK
- Toska – “Congress” from Fire by the Silos on 657530 Records DK2
- Artikon – “Evolution, Pt. 1 (Creation)” from Evolution on Artikon Records
- Stephan Thelen – “Radiant Day” from Fractal Guitar on MoonJune Records
- Pinn Dropp – “Fluorescent Dreamscape (Part Two)” from Perfectly Flawed on 766990 Records DK
- Artikon – “Paranoia” from Evolution on Artikon Records
- The Sun Dog – “Horizon” from The Other Side on 867682 Records DK
- Toska – “A Tall Order” from Fire by the Silos on 657530 Records DK2
- Stephan Thelen – “Fractal Guitar” from Fractal Guitar on MoonJune Records
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!