PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #427 (“ProgTracks Le Deux Heure”)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #427 (“ProgTracks Le Deux Heure”)
A new chapter starts this week at The Progressive Tracks Show… a ‘primetime’ TWO hour show at Progzilla Radio!
Some listeners will have questions about changes to the show:
– Will Mike change his format?
– Will he play different music?
– Will we like the new time slot?
But the most appropriate questions the listeners should have are:
– Is Mike really ‘appropriate listening’ during tea time?
– How exactly will Mike squander the extra time Progzilla gave him? ;o)
- Big Big Train – “As The Crow Flies” from Grimspound on English Electric Recordings (2017)
- Peter Hammill – “I Who Have Nothing” from In Translation on Fie! Records (2021)
- Proportions – “Soulmate” from After All These Years on Proportions (2021)
- Us, Today – “Pariah” from Beneath The Floorboards on Us, Today (2012)
- Chafouin – “Désolé de vous le dire” from Désolé de vous le dire on Epicericords (2021)
- dUASsEMIcOLCHEIASiNVERTIDAS (dSCi) – “Dr. Músculo” from dSCi-PARPAR Split EP on Gaffer Records (2018)
- Papangu – “Holoceno” from Holoceno on Papangu (2021)
- Nebulous Sun – “Come To Pass” from First Tale on Baboonfish (2021)
- Jono El Grande – “Cheerful in Hell” from Cheerful in Hell – Single on Independent (2021)
- Ahmik – “Tea (feat. Avocado Haze)” on Where They Are on Ahmik (2021)
- Us, Today – “Le Deux Le Deux” from TENENEMIES on Us, Today (2015)
- Neptunian Maximalism – “Solar Drone Ceremony” from Solar Drone Ceremony on Voidhanger Records (2021)
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 265 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅
Podcast: Play in new window | Download