PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #397 (ProgTracks’ Best of 2020)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #397 (ProgTracks’ Best of 2020)
2020 is basically history!
That’s the FIRST good news.
Another bit of good news is that, despite all the bad in 2020… the circumstances seemed to be a boon to music artists’ creativity.
There was a TON of great music made in 2020… and we’re going to explore some of that this week!
- Flairck – “The Stoned Wedding” from Back Alive! On Home Records (2020)
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – Sea Orm from Live at the Astrakhan State Theatre of Opera and Ballet on octoberXart records (2020)
- Le Grand Sbam – “Li (le feu)” from Furvent on dur et doux (2020)
- Dai Kaht – “Wehr Mahrü” from Dai Kaht II on Soleil Zeuhl (2020)
- SBONK – “Debula” from LAMIZUK on iMD-Experimental Rock (2020)
- yllwshrk – “Arsenik” from I AM ALADDIN on EOA Recordings (2020)
- Kanaan – “Seemingly Changeless Stars” from Odense Sessions on El Paraiso Records (2020)
- Markus Reuter (featuring Fabio Trentini and Asaf Sirkis) – “Bogeyman” from Truce on MoonJune Records (2020)
- Sonar with David Torn – “Cloud Chamber” from Tranceportation, Vol. 2 on RareNoise Records (2020)
- Neptunian Maximalism – “To The Earth: NGANGA – Grand Guérisseur Magique de l’ère Probocène “ from Éons on I, Voidhanger Records (2020) NOTE: ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 235 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅