PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #396 (Last New Music of 2020)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #396 (Last New Music of 2020)
I’ll take this opportunity to express my heartfelt appreciation for all the artists who have not only persevered through this pandemic, but seemed to thrive on the alternating chaos and isolation.
We’re all better for your creative efforts.
This week we explore more of this year’s creations.
- Arch Echo – “Strut” from Story I – EP on Arch Echo (2020)
- PAMPS! Les Pamplemousses Ethyliques – “Caracas” from Ozymandias on PAMPS! Les Pamplemousses Ethyliques (2020)
- Meriadec Gouriou Trio – “Robertoy” from Meriadec Gouriou on Meriadec Gouriou (2020)
- ORGANIC NOISES – “Hoondz” from reCreation on ORGANIC NOISES (2020)
- Jonatan Piña Duluc – “Secuencia III, Confirmación” from Sountrack Vol. I, Secuencia on Jonatan Piña Duluc (2020)
- Fractal Sun – “Visions II: Holographic Depiction” from Turmoil on 2076460 Records DK2 (2020)
- Stick Men with Gary Husband – “CUSP” from Owari on MoonJune Records (2020)
- Acadence – “Presence” from New Worlds on Acadence (2020)
- Jumble Hole Clough – “Insomniac” from I can name the un-named boy on Jumble Hole Clough (2020)
- Layma Azur – “Arlee” from Adéu on (2020)
- Guy Buttery & Kanada Narahari – “Sonokota” from Nāḍī on Guy Buttery (2020)
- The Grand Astoria – “Njanatiloka” from From the Great Beyond – EP on [addicted label] (2020)
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 235 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅
Podcast: Play in new window | Download