PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #394 (The Style Remains The Same)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #394 (The Style Remains The Same)
This week’s pretty simple: New and Classic… Classics, spanning 50 years.
- Arabs in Aspic – “Madness and Magic” from Madness and Madness on Karisma Records (2020)
- Amon Düül II – “The Return of Ruebezahl” from Yeti on Liberty (1970)
- Amon Düül II – “Eye Shaking King” from Yeti on Liberty (1970)
- Ring Van Möbius – “Distant Sphere” from The 3rd Majesty on Apollon (2020)
- Caravan – “Can’t Be Long Now (Francoise/For Richard/Warlock) from If I Could Do It All Over Again, I’d Do It All Over You on Decca Music Group Ltd (1970)
- Needlepoint – “Shadow in the Corner” from The Diary of Robert Reverie on BJK Music (2018)
- Van Der Graaf Generator – “Lost (The Dance in Sand and Sea/The Dance in the Frost)“ from H to He Who Am The Only One on Charisma (1970)
- Quatermass – “Up On The Ground” from Quatermass on Harvest (1970)
- Ring Van Möbius – “Illuminati” from The 3rd Majesty on Apollon (2020)
- Miles Davis – “Miles Runs the Voodoo Down” from Bitches Brew on Columbia (1970)
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 220 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅