PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #382 (The Anomalous Autumn)
Progressive Tracks Show #382 (The Anomalous Autumn)
It seems like Summer came
and went without even a notice…as the historic events of 2020 rolled inexorably on.
Now we find ourselves at the Autumnal Equinox…traditionally a time of balance, protection, comfort,
and letting go. But what’s our future? I’ll pose that it’s Precarious…
I, for one, don’t have a crystal ball… but together, we can take this next hour or so to explore some of this Anomalous Autumn’s possibilities.
- Kavee – “Indian Summer” from Metempsychosis on Independent (2020)
- Galliard – “Hear The Colours” from Strange Pleasure on Lake Erie Records (1969)
- Pulsónica – “Qué Tara!” from Fuera de Tiempo on Viajero Inmóvil Records (2015)
- Ill Wicker – “Fret” from Under Diana on Electricity Records (2014)
anding – “Fluency of Colors” from Sphere on K Records (2004)
- Mother Turtle – “Harvest Moon” from II on Mother Turtle (2016)
- The Mercury Tree – “Colorfalls” from Five Seven EP on Independent (2007)
- Thought Chamber – “Transcend” from Psykerion on InsideOutMusic (2013)
- Faun Fables – “Intro: Darkness” from Light of a Vaster Dark on Drag City (2010)
- Obsidian Kingdom – “The K
andinsky Group” from A Year With No Summer on Season of Mist (2016)
- Sarcophagus Now – “Hibernation Man” from Sarcophagus Now on Independent (2018)
- Faun Fables – “Hibernation Tales” from Light of a Vaster Dark on Drag City (2010)
- Faun Fables – “Outro: Light” from Light of a Vaster Dark on Drag City (2010)
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅