PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #381 (Some Local…Some Not So Much)
Progressive Tracks Show #381 (Some Local…Some Not So Much)
There’s no theme this week… but I thought I’d try to alternate some local Seattle music with new music from around the world this week. I dunno… maybe it will impress upon you that the progressive scene in Seattle, although not that well-known, was/is relevant. And I’m sure you’ll discover something new during the course of this show.
- Akenathon – “Vuelos” from Como Hormigas on VIAJERO INMÓVIL Records (2020)
- Face Ditch – “Pan The Goat God” from Face Ditch on BuildaBuzz Music (2004)
- Built For The Future – “The Sheltering Sky” from Brave New World on Independent (2020)
- Magnog – “A Moment’s Seam“ from Magnog on Kranky (1996)
- Travis Orbin – “Cosmocrator” from Finite III on Independent (2020)
- Hovercraft – “Quiet Room (44)” from Akathisia on Mute/Blast First (1997)
- Automatism – “Falcon Machine” from Immersion on Tonzonen Records (2020)
- Akenathon – “Irresistable Tic” from Como Hormigas on VIAJERO INMÓVIL Records (2020)
- Travis Orbin – “Dose of Jocose/Zephyr” from Finite III on Independent (2020)
- Built For The Future – “Line of Sight” from Brave New World on Independent (2020)
Feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 200 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅