PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #345 (Best of Prog – 2019)
The Progressive Tracks Show #345 (Best of Prog – 2019)
This week we’ll explore some of the very best progressive rock of the year.
C’mon, do I really have to tell you it’s gonna be exceptional?
- Unit Wail – “égarés” from égarés on Soleil Mutant (2019)
- Bent Knee – “Hold Me In” from You Know What They Mean on InsideOutMusic (2019)
- Sonora Sunrise – “Poison” from The Route Through The Canyon on Trail Records (2019)
- The Mercury Tree – “I Am A Husk” from Spidermilk on The Mercury Tree (2019)
- Emmett Elvin – “Magnus Opium” from The End Of Music on Bad Elephant Music (2019)
- Kanaan – “Act Upon The Mundane World” from Windborne on El Paraiso (2019)
- The Far Meadow – “The Fugitive” from Foreign Land on Bad Elephant Music (2019)
- The Wrong Object – “Rumble Buzz” from Into The Herd on MoonJune (2019)
- Red Kite – “Ptah, The El Daoud” from Red Kite on RareNoise (2019)
- Stephan Thelen – “Briefing For A Descent Into Hell“ from Fractal Guitar on MoonJune (2019)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are well over 180 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅
Podcast: Play in new window | Download