PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #344 (Progmas 2019)
The Progressive Tracks Show #344 (Progmas 2019)
It’s that time again…time for Progmas!
What’s Progmas? Well, it’s certainly not XMAS, but it does have meaning.
Join in the celebration and figure it out for yourself.
- Lost Kite – “Winter’s Presage” from Remains on Independent (2016)
- The Hypersonic Factor – “Silhouettes Braced For Winter” from Inventions of Diffusion on Independent (2018)
- Mannheim Steamroller – “Catching Snowflakes On Your Tongue” from Christmas Song on American Gramaphone Records (2007 )
- Moonlit Sailor – “Fresh Snow” from So Close To Life on Deep Elm Records (2009)
- Oaksenham – “Snow” from Upon All The Living And The Dead on Independent (2018)
- Comus – “Winter Is A Coloured Bird” from First Utterance on Rock Fever (1971)
- Tiger Moth Tales – “Noel Nouvelet (Bonus Studio Track)” from Urban Nomad on Independent (2012)
- Peculate – “Oratio Pre Aris et Focis” from There Are No Angels on Independent (2015)
- Collage – “The Winter Song” from Safe on Ars Mundi (1995)
- Ólafur Arnalds – “For Now I Am Winter (feat. Arnor Dan)” from For Now I Am Winter on Mercury Classics (2013)
- Evan Hause – “Winter Flower” from Plastic Island Pentecost on Independent (2018)
- Soup – “The Boy And The Snow” from Remedies on Crispin Glover Records (2017)
- Celluloid Winter – “The Way Things Were” from Celluloid Winter EP on Independent (2013)
- Heather Findlay Quartet – “The Snows They Melt The Soonest” from Horse Feathers on Independent (2019)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 180 podcasts now!).
Most importantly, SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST below, so you’ll have it delivered to your fingertips weekly! ˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅