PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #326 (Progressive Infinite Regress)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #326 (Progressive Infinite Regress)
How do you depict the state of the world with music?
1. The DJ shuts up and lets the music do the talking.
2. The listeners make their own conclusions about what the music is saying to them (without being offended).
3. Everyone allows everyone else to have their own opinions.
4. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat…
Easy, right? We’ll see…
And remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are over 160 now!).
- Tribal Tech – “The Big Wave” from Illicit on Bluemoon Recordings (1992)
- Barry Clevelandcamp.com/album/hologramatron”>Hologramatron on MoonJune Records (2010)
- Steve Howe – “Turbulence” from Turbulence on Relativity (1991)
- Steven Wilson – “Don’t Hate Me” from 4-1/2 on Kscope (2015)
- Brand-X-Moroccan-Roll/master/34861″>Morrocan Roll on Charisma (1977)
- Black Sabbath – “Killing Yourself to Live” from Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on Warner Brothers (1973)
- Them Crooked Vultures – “Gunman” from Them Crooked Vultures on Interscope Records (2009)
- Tin Men andcamp.com/album/world-domination-part-one-furie”>World Domination Part One: Furie on Roem Records (2018)
- October Equus – “Trapped in the Sea Ice” from Permafrost on OctoberXart Records (2013)
- Whalephant – “System of Behavior” from System of Behavior – Single on Independent (2015)
- Birdsongs of the Mesozoic – “The Study of Unintended Consequences” from Petrophonics on Cuneiform (2000)
- AKKU Quintet – “Made in China” from Depart on 7dMedia (2019)
- Ut Gret – “Infinite Regress” from Radical Symmetry on Independent (2011)
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org