PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #295 (Confusion… Will Not Be OUR Epitaph)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #295
(Confusion… Will Not Be OUR Epitaph)
We’re celebrating this week! What, you ask?
Well… what happened 50 years ago this week? C’mon ProgHeads… think!
Besides spilling the beans, I’ll play some excellent tunes which keep the spirit of art rock alive… while moving it forward in their own way.
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 134 now!).
- Bill Bressler – “Fits andcamp.com/album/normal-boy-2″>Normal Boy on Unforeseen Monkey
- King Crimson – “Epitaph” from In The Court of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson) – 40th Anniversary Series on DGM
- Lost Crowns – “Sound As Colour” from Every Night Something Happens on BEM
- Steven Lance Fornal (Animus Numinus) – “The Reckoning (feat. Tom Desisto)” from Spiritually Elevated Animating Motive on Animus Numinous
- Bill Bressler – “A Little Song (Before We Go)” from Normal Boy on Unforeseen Monkey
- Dewa Budjana – “Mahandini on MoonJune Records
- Soft Machine – “Hidden Details” from vak budoon MoonJune Records
- Bill Bressler – “Reprise of a Sort” from Normal Boy on Unforeseen Monkey
- VAK – “Budo” from Budo on Soleil Zeuhl
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!