PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #289 (Playin’ What I Want To)
THE PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #289
(Playin’ What I Want To)
There comes a time when a DJ plays music on his show, simply because he wants to. Being the master of the realm, the DJ plays and the listeners… uh, listen.
Well, that’s really not the case with me, but, I will be picking the tunes this week… and I have no doubt you’ll find we have similar taste in music. So join me to listen to some of your soon-to-be favorites. ;o)
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 128 now!).
- Movement of Static – “Diaspasis” from Naegleria on 1003227 Records DK
- Mahogany Frog – “Message from Uncle Stan – Green House” from Senna on MoonJune Records
- Far Corner – “Fireplay” from Risk on Cuneiform Records
- Far Corner – “Laboratory Missteps” from Risk on Cuneiform Records
- Monobody – “Raytracing” from Raytracing on Independent
- Red Bazar – “Temple” from Things As They Appear on White Knight Records
- The Phantom of Phobos – “Counterkarma” from From a Dead Channel on Stop the Building
- All Traps On Earth – “Bortglömda Gårdar” from A Drop Of Light on AMS Records
- Modulo Zero – “Tribal Dance (For the End of Humanity)” from Undefined on Undefined Records
- Monobody – “Opalescent Edges” from Raytracing on Independent
- Far Corner – “Oracular Intent” from Risk on Cuneiform Records
- Movement of Static – “Slowlly We Are…” from Naegleria on 1003227 Records DK
- Modulo Zero – “Verisimilitude” from Undefined on Undefined Records
If you have comments or suggestions for show topics/ music (always welcome), feel free to contact me any time via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!