PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #285 (The Hits Just Keep on Coming)
You can interpret this title (and image) any way you want.
2018 has been a prolific year for progressive rock, as well as some other not-so-positive things. The way you see things in general, may determine how you see this show.
In any case, you’ll hear a lot of great new music this week!
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 125 now!).
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- Terra Terra – “Entropy” from Terra Terra on Indie
- Sanguine Hum – “Skydive” from Now We Have Power on Bad Elephant Music
- Gosta Berlings Saga – “Over and Out” from Et Ex on InsideOutMusic
- Vespero – “Flight of the Lieutenant” from Hollow Moon on Tonzonen Records
- Argos – “The Days of Perky Pat” from Unidentified Dying Objects on Bad Elephant Music
- Forgas Band Phenomena – “Pierre Angulaire” from L’Oreille Électrique on Cuneiform
- Vespero – “Space Clipper’s Wreckage” from Hollow Moon on Tonzonen Records
- Ben Harper – “People Lead” from Fight for Your Mind on Virgin Records
- Terra Terra – “Big Pharma” from Terra Terra on Indie
- Evership – “Monomyth” from Evership II on Independent
- Argos – “Beneath The Valley Of Sleep” from Unidentified Dying Objects on Bad Elephant Music
- Gosta Berlings Saga – “The Shortcomings of Efficiency” from Et Ex on InsideOutMusic
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!