PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #282 (Bottom Line: No Theme)
When a theme doesn’t come to me, I don’t ‘force it’…
Besides, the music in this show will stand on its own!
So take time to relax, put on your headphones, and immerse yourself in some quality new progressive rock. It may well be the most illuminating part of your day.
Remember, you can access podcasts of any previous Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks (there are 121 now!).
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- Electric Mud – “Suburban Wasteland Blues” from The Deconstruction Of Light on Timezone
- D’accorD – “Growing Out of My Mind” from Up in Arms – Single on Lekrofon
- PRoPoRTioNS – “Reboot” from Reboot on Propsmusic
- Syndone – “Medea” from Mysoginia on Ma.Ra.Cash Records
- Kikagaku Moyo – “Fluffy Kosmisch” from Masana Temples on Guruguru Brain
- Pink Octopus – “Sevens” from Metamorphosis (Phase 1: Obtaining Instrumentalism) on Roadies Delight Records
- Patrick Grant – “The Weights of Numbers” from Fields Amaze and Other Strange Music on Peppergreen Media
- Pinn Dropp – “Human Corporate Machine” from Human Corporate Machine – Single on 766990 Records DK
- Octavarium – “Time Dilation” from Out of Time on 872643 Records DK
- Syndone – “12 Minuti” from Mysoginia on Ma.Ra.Cash Records
- PRoPoRTioNS – “Cardiac Rescue” from Reboot on Propsmusic
- Electric Mud – “Deadend Mind” from The Deconstruction Of Light on Timezone
- Kikagaku Moyo – “Nana” from Masana Temples on Guruguru Brain
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!