PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #276 (2018 Psychedelic Autumn Equinox Festival)
The Progressive Tracks Show is teaming up with another local Seattle festival to bring you some excellent music from artists with which you may not familiar… yet.
Oh, but you will be!
The 2018 Psychedelic Autumn Equinox Festival is bringing together six exciting, forward-thinking bands for multiple experiential evenings.
I’ll resist the urge to ask “are you experienced?”… but you know what I mean.
The days are getting shorter, and immerse yourself in some quality, heady, progressive rock.
Remember, you can stream/download this, and any of the 115 previous editions of The Progressive Tracks Show broadcast on Progzilla Radio, any time you want at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
– Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
Email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org (Comments are always welcome)
- Rush – “Working Man” from Rush on Moon Records
- Dust Mice – “Starlight Coppice” from Moon Fetus EP on Independent
- WAH – “Nature Boy” from Cross The Center on Table and Chairs Music
- Mind Beams – “Hindu Kush” from Bats on Independent
- Ghidra – “Yakisoba Western” from Strawberry Skinflint on Sol Disk Artist Services
- Pinto Wagonfire – “Visions From The Electrostat” from Visions From The Electrostat – Single on Independent
- Fraktal Phantom – “Eta Carinae” from KEXP Sonarchy Session on Independent
- Ghidra – “Mississippi Sock Eater” from The Sound of Speed on Sol Disk Artist Services
- Mind Beams – “Mother’s Milk” from Bats on Independent
- Dust Mice – “White Stone By The River” from Moon Fetus EP on Independent
- WAH – “Liuzza’s” from Cross The Center on Table and Chairs Music
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!