PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #267 (Words Cannot Express…)
Progressive Tracks Show #267 (Words Cannot Express…), originally broadcast on Saturday, June 23, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Sometimes music will take you on a roller-coaster of emotions… more than mere words can describe. This week we’ll explore music that speaks for itself.
Warning: Either clear your mind for the experience… or the show will clear it for you. ;o)
Exclusive Tracks Alert: This week you’ll hear a couple of track premieres from two of my favorite artists: Ángel Ontalva & Vespero, from their upcoming collaboration, “Carta Marina”!
Take time to relax, put on some headphones, and immerse yourself in some quality progressive rock. It may well be the best part of your day.
Remember, you can access any previous edition of The Progressive Tracks Show at: http://www.progzilla.com/?s=progressive+tracks.
- Jason Rubenstein – “Conviction” from Four Points of Focus on Jason Rubenstein
- Cthulhu Rise – “Opus 34” from The Second One on Cthulhu Rise
- Subsignal – “Teardrops Will Dry In Source Of Origin” from La Muerta on Gentle Art Of Music
- Yowie – “Ineffable Dolphin Communion” from Synchromysticism on Skin Graft Records
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – “Sea Orm” from Carta Marina on VMS
- Curlew – “Kangaroo” from Paradise on Cuneiform Records
- Xavi Reija – “Deep Ocean” from The Sound Of The Earth on MoonJune Records
- Lorenzo Feliciati – “The White Shadow Story” from Frequent Flyer on RareNoiseRecords
- Jazz Robots – “Ligamentous Laxity” from Jazz Robots Learn to Ride a Bike (With Training Wheels) on Jazz Robots
- Ángel Ontalva & Vespero – “Sledges Crossing the Gulf of Bothnia” from Carta Marina on VMS
- Jason Rubenstein – “Unequivocation” from Four Points of Focus on Jason Rubenstein
- Meteor Vortex – “Absorb” from Absorb/Implode on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack
P.S. You can skip looking for these posts each week by subscribing to the podcast below!