PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #248 (The “FREE” Show)
Progressive Tracks Show #248 (The “FREE” Show), originally broadcast on Friday, February 9, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
You know the old saying “You get what you pay for”? Well… sometimes you get a whole lot more!
As I periodically do, I’ve scoured my music sources to uncover fourteen artists who are giving us an opportunity to listen to their wonderful creations… gratis!
With that kind of generosity, the least we can do is listen, right? ;o)
- Argent – “Hold Your Head Up” from All Together Now on Epic
- The Fierce and The Dead – “Truck” from The Euphoric on Bad Elephant Music
- The Mercy Stone – “Ghettoblaster” from Ghettoblaster – Single on The Mercy Stone
- Penna – “Move” from Sublevels – EP on Psr
- Ruby the Hatchet – “Paralyzed” from Eliminator – EP on Tee Pee Records
- Electro-Kraken – “Lulling On An Opportunity” from Servicist on Independent
- Vincent Rubinetti – “Set For The Spark” from Singles Collection 2001-2013 on Independent
- Cleft – “12 Second Pands
- Garrett Gleason – “Alabama Man” from Anchors on Independent
- Audiolepsia – “Vicodina” from Principio de Incertidumbre on Autoeditado
- Starving Daughters – ‘Vanishing Lessons” from We Were Eggs on Independent
- El Tubo Elastico – “Vampiros y gominolas (Vampires and Jellybeans)” from El Tubo Elastico on Independent
- Bader Nana – “ Desperate Times” from Devolver on Independent
- The Kite Trio – “Milkman (Deerhoof cover) from Slightly Higher in Canada (Preview) on Independent
- Blushing Satellite – “A New Beginning” from The Union on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack