PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #247 (The White Show)
Progressive Tracks Show #247 (The White Show), originally broadcast on Friday, February 2, 2018, is now available to download or listen to anytime you desire.
Oh wow, another one of those self-morphing shows that seems to have a mind of its own… and dodgy DJ’ing). ;o)
Listen… and ask me what I think it is… but remember, my answer will only be one more white man’s view.
- Alan White – “Song Of Innocence” from Ramshackled on Atlantic
- Spriggan Mist – “White Swan” from The Portal on Independent
- The Cellar and Point – “White Cylinder (A)” from Ambit on Cuneiform Records
- Nad Sylvan – “The White Crown” from The Bride Said No on InsideOutMusic
- White Willow – “Animal Magnetism (Bonus Track)” from Future Hopes on The Laser’s Edge
- David Bowie – “Black Tie White Noise” from Black Tie White Noise on Savage Records
- Saul Blease – “White Rose (Sophie’s Song)” from Blood / Hollow – EP on Saul Blease
- Peter Gabriel – “White Shadow” composed by Peter Gabriel from Peter Gabriel 2 (Scratch) on Atlantic
- White Witch – “Have You Ever Thought of Changing?/Jackson Slade” from White Witch on PCLC Capricorn
- White Witch – “The Gift” from White Witch on PCLC Capricorn
- Jack O’ the Clock – “Whiteout” from Repetitions of the Old City I on Jack O’ the Clock
- White – “New Day” from White on Renaissance Records
- Queen – “White Man” from A Day At The Races on EMI
- Rick Miller – “White Dogs (Including The Raven” from Breaking Point on Independent
- Whitewater – “Moon Pull, Parts 1-4” from Universal Medium on BEM
- Crippled Black Phoenix – “A Brigher Tomorrow” from White Light Generator on Cool Green Recordings
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack