PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #222 (First “Saturday” ProgTracks Show)
The Progressive Tracks Show #222 (First “Saturday” ProgTracks Show), originally broadcast on Friday August 4, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
The Progressive Tracks Show has always run on Monday nights at KPTZ… but was to change to Saturday nights… but then was reverted back to Monday nights… all in the course of a week! So this special “Saturday” show I created aired as you’ll hear it, simply because I didn’t have time to change it. I ran a short disclaimer on KPTZ, but you Progzilla podcast listeners probably don’t care about that as long as there’s great music (which there is), do you? So embrace the confusion until the KPTZ schedule changes eventually sort themselves out.
Remember, time matters not… as long as we continue to Prog On! ;o)
- Pryapisme – “A La Zheuleuleu” from Diabolicus Felinae Pandemonium on Apathia Records
- Spinal Tap – “Stonehenge” from This Is Spinal Tap on Polydor
- David Maxim Micic – “Damar” from Who Bit the Moon on Bilo Recordings
- L’Ira del Baccano – “The Blind Phoenix Rises” from Paradox Hourglass on Subsound Records
- Sproingg – “Alligator Peak” from Sproingg on Independent
- Jonatan Pina Duluc – “Veneno” from Drip-Culebra on Independent
- STYX – “Movement for the Common Man” from Styx on Wooden Nickel Records
- Jay Tausig – “Incognito” from Wandering Through The Mist on Independent
- Sproingg – “No Place For Children” from Sproingg on Independent
- Jonatan Pina Duluc – “Culebra, Parts 1-4” from Drip-Culebra on Independent
- Pryapisme – “Tau Ceti Central” from Diabolicus Felinae Pandemonium on Apathia Records
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack