PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #212 (SeaProg 2017 Artists #5)
The Progressive Tracks Show #212 (SeaProg 2017 Artists Preview #5), originally broadcast on Friday May 26, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
This is the fifth and Avant Rock. And this podcast has them ALL!
Not familiar? All the more reason to check out the festival, ands!
- Lupertazzi – “Snakes” from Snakes – Single on Independent
- Ibex – “Empire of the Stromatolites” from Parthenogenesis on Independent
- Human Ottoman – “Robespierre’s Crowning” from Power Baby on Human Ottoman
- Chemical Clock – “Decaviter” from Bad Habitat on Chemical Clock
- Jan Koekepan – “Benthic” from Depths on Inpendendent
- Zero Times Everything – “Led” from Sonic Cinema on 7d Media
- Omni – “Out With A Whimper” from Ghosts on Independent
- Robert Svilpa & Paraesthesia – “Peace, My Brother” from The Sound Of Thoughts on Hyperboreal Music
- Jack O’ the Clock – “Saturday Afternoon On the Median” from All My Friends on Jack O’ the Clock
- Points North – “Foxes & Cougars” from Points North on Magna Carta
- Wax Heads – “Mano a mano” from Hermandad on Fonarte Latino, S.A. de C.V.
- The Machine That We Built – “Better Git_Still Rainin” from Live Recording
- Pinto Wagonfire – “Paranoia Crash” from Single on Independent
- Moon Letters – “Kingfisher and the Red Knight” from Single on Independent
- Super Z Attack Team – “Name of the Sun” from Live Sonarchy Recording
- Fraktal Phantom – “Cosmic Fire” from Live In The Studio EP on Independent
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack