PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #206 (Four-Year Retrospective)
The Progressive Tracks Show #206 (Four-Year Retrospective, originally broadcast on Friday April 14, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
Four years is a long time… especially if you didn’t know how many weeks you’d last as a Prog DJ. ;o)
But it truly has been fun, and the time has flown by. So to celebrate the past 4 years, and bring in the start of Year 5, I thought I’d choose tunes that I’ve played along the way… some of the over 1,000 different artists you’ve heard. This isn’t a “best of show”, because it’s all good, but songs that will give you a decent representation of what I’ve been spinning for you since 2013.
- Chrome Hoof – “Enter the Drobe” from Chrome Black Gold on Cuneiform Records
- Spoke of Shadows – “Dichotomy” from Spoke of Shadows on Firepool Records
- MoeTar – “Infintesimal Sky” from From These Small Seeds on Magna Carta
- Comus – “Song To Comus” from First Utterance on Dawn Records
- The Knells – “Synchromesh” from The Knells on New Amsterdam
- miRthkon – “Daddylonglegz” from Vehicle on Altrock
- Synergy – “Relay Breakdown” from Electronic Realizations for Rock Orchestra (Remastered 2013) on Synergy Electronic Music
- Lamanaif – “Rane” from L’uomo Infinito on Lizard Records
- Cave – “Gamm” from Psychic Summer on Important Records
- Tribal Tech – “Stella by Infra-red High Partical Neutron Beam” from Reality Check on Blue Moon Records
- Redemption – “Parkers Eyes” from The Fullness of Time on Sensory Records
- Zubatto Syndicate – “Mechas Over Manhattan” from Zubatto Syndicate on Boscology
- Eccentric Orbit – “Sputnik” from Attack Of The Martians on Eccentric Orbit
- Genesis – “Ripples” from A Trick Of The Tail on Charisma
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack