PROGRESSIVE TRACKS SHOW #204 (The Big Event)
Some things are just bigger than… The Progressive Tracks Show.
Nah! Just kidding! ;o)
The Progressive Tracks Show #204 (The Big Event), originally broadcast on Friday March 31, 2017, is now available to download or listen to any time you desire.
- It’s a Beautiful Day “Good Lovin’” from Marrying Maiden on Classic Music Vault
- Marriages “Part the Dark Again” from Kitsune – EP on Sargent House
- The Aaron English Band “The Marriage of the Sun and the Moon” from The Marriage of the Sun and the Moon on Independent
- Kansas “It Takes a Woman’s Love (To Make a Man)” from Masque (Bonus Track Version) on Epic/Legacy
- Monkey Bat “Springtime Love” from Springtime Love on Independent
- David Bowie “Be My Wife” from Low on Virgin
- Sinéad O’Connor “Feel So Different” from I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got on EMI Catalogue
- Soul Asylum “April Fool” from Grave Dancers Union on Columbia
- The Moody Blues “To Share Our Love” from On The Threshold Of A Dream on UMC (Universal Music Catalogue)
- David Gilmour “Love On The Air” from About Face on Columbia
- Genesis – “Let Us Now Make Love (BBC Nightride 1970)” from Archive #1 (1967-1975) on Virgin Catalogue
- Peter Gabriel – “The Book Of Love (Remix)” from Scratch My Back (Limited Edition) on Real World Records
- Yes – “True Love” from Talk on Atlantic
- Trinity & Triage – “We Won’t Say Goodbye” from Trinity & Triage on Independent
- Centrozoon – “The Wedding” from Fool of Music (Compilation) on Independent
- The Decemberists – “Sons and Daughters” from The Crane Wife
- Gordon Giltrap and Paul Ward – “April Love” from The Last of England on Angel Air Records
If you have comments (always welcome), or suggestions for show topics/music, feel free to contact me anytime via email: ProgTracks@KPTZ.org
But first… enjoy the show!
Mike “ProgTracks” Pollack