Cliff ‘Progzilla’ Pearson
Hi! I’m Cliff Pearson and yes, that really is my face! B->
I’ve has been a musician, broadcaster and DJ for most of my adult life and have been a prog fan since I was knee high to Jon Anderson!
After setting up Progzilla as a monthly podcast in 2009, I changed the format to an award-winning weekly live show in 2013 and this has now expanded to a fully-fledged UK-based station, teaming up with many of the best Prog broadcasters in the country.
Long live Progzilla! B->
I turn up the volume to hear Cliff ‘Progzilla’ doing his Radio Nice whispers, then he plays a track and the volume kills my lawn
– Robin Smith
- King Crimson – Discipline (or Red – depends on my mood!)
- The Flower Kings – Unfold The Future
- Genesis – Selling England By the Pound
- Camel – Nude
- Emerson, Lake and Palmer – Tarkus
- UK – UK
- Yes – Close To the Edge
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- IQ – The Seventh House
- Marillion – Script For A Jester’s Tear
- Big Big Train – English Electric Full Power
- Kevin Gilbert – The Shaming Of The True
- Steve Hackett – Spectral Mornings
- Anubis – 230503
- Cosmograf – The Man Left In Space
- The Tangent – Pyramids And Stars
You may contact Cliff here.